HP Printer Connection – Wi-Fi Setup, Computer and Laptop Setup Instructions
HP Printer Connection – How to Link my HP Printer to the Wi-Fi?
Following guidelines can help you to link the HP printer to the wireless network:
Using the Wireless Setup Wizard
- To start with the HP Printer connection to the network, firstly, reach the control panel of the printer.
- After that, tap the Setup option on the Panel.
- After that, choose Network and then select Wireless option.
- Secondly, opt for the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Further, proceed with the following guidelines on the screen.
- Now, the HP printer will scan for the available networks and displays a list.
- Moreover, choose yours and enter the network key.
- Finally, the HP printer connects to the network and establishes the connection.
- And thus completes the process of HP printer connection to Wi-Fi.
Using WPS Setup
- You can also make use of the WPS method for the HP printer connection to Wi-Fi.
- And begin the HP Printer connection to the wireless network, by reaching the control panel.
- After that, from the Control panel, long press the Wireless button.
- Moreover, make sure to release the button if you find the wireless LED starts to flash.
- Within two minutes, press and let the WPS key on the wireless router.
- Now, wait for few minutes for the HP printer to connect to the network.
- At last, the HP printer will establish the connection on the HP printer panel.
How to Connect the HP Printer to the Network using a Wired Connection?
The wired network connection guidelines are as follows:
- At first, to HP printer connection to laptop, ensure you have a network router with Ethernet ports present.
- After that, make sure that the computer is linked to the wireless router if the connection is not yet done.
- Make use of an Ethernet cable and never make use of a standard telephone cable.
- Next, you have to link the printer to the network
- Besides, use an Ethernet cable to link the printer to your wired router.
- Moreover, power on the HP printer.
- Delink any wire or shielding from the Ethernet gate at the end of the printer.
- At last, connect the LAN cable to the printer and to the wireless router
How to Connect the HP Printer to the Computer using a USB Connection?
Following guidelines can help you to connect the HP printer to the computer using the USB cable:
- And this is for HP printer connection to computer
- First of all, check whether it is on and has network access.
- After that, make sure to power on the HP printer.
- Link the USB cord to the USB port at the HP printer’s back and then to the computer.
- Secondly, If a Got new hardware screen is, upon the LCD, then continue with prompts to install the HP driver, and later print something.
- If not, then you want to install the printer driver on your computer.
- And this can be done by allowing the system preferences option.
How to Install the HP Printer Driver on the Windows Computer?
Following guidelines can help you to install the HP printer on the Windows computer:
- First of all, navigate to the Change device installation settings on the Windows computer.
- Next, click Yes and click Save changes.
- After that, open the Control panel on your computer.
- SelectDevices and Printers and then choose the Add a printer option.
- Secondly, opt for the printer to add to this PC window, select your printer, and choose
- Proceed with the instructions on the screen and make sure to install the printer driver.
- Further, choose HP from the first pane, and pick the model of the HP
- Moreover, select to Add a printer using TCP/IP location and click
- Thirdly, choose Autodetect from the Device type drop-down box.
- Enter the IP address of the HP printer into the text box and click Next.
- The HP printer driver is now installed on your Windows computer.
- Then, you can start with the various purpose of the HP printer.
- And also, make sure to test the connection by printing a page.
Want to know more about HP printer connection to Wi-Fi and having any doubts on HP printer connection to laptop, contact our professional expert squad by dialing the toll-free number +1-844-898-6210.